We can easily enable online prescription ordering and online appointments but careful consideration needs to be given as to which system you wish to use. The choice will depend on your preference.
The options are:
- use the MSW system
- use your clinical system.
There are pros and cons for each option:
- Pros: Quick and easy to setup, easy for patients to register, easy and intuitive for patients to register, minimal training required for practice staff, robust and secure.
- Cons: Doesn't link with your clinical system
- Pros: Forms part of the system used by staff on a daily basis, access to medical records
- Cons: Complex registration process requiring patients to bring photographic id into the practice, prone to outages and down time.
The first step is to have a chat with your clinical system provider and get them to provide you with all the information you need. Be sure to ask about the registration process for patients - you need to ensure you can manage it within the practice. You also need to understand what is required from a training perspective.
Once you have made the decision - let us know and we will enable it for you.