In order to compete this action you need to log in to the editor. See the "Logging In" help article for details
Once in the editor, navigate to the page you wish to add link to.
- Highlight the text you wish to appear in the link
- Click the ADD link icon and the following screen will appear
- Add the URL (web address) that you wish to link to.
- The "Text to display" will populate from the selected text. If you wish to change it you can do so in this field.
- The Title field is optional, (we usually leave it blank).
- In the Target field select NONE if you want the link to open in the same window or NEW WINDOW if you want it to open in a new window. As a guideline, if the link is to on the same website then it should open in the same window; if the link is to an external website then it should open in a new window.
To change or remove a link simply click on the link in the text then click the link button and alter or delete the URL before clickiing OK.
Link a picture: If you wish to link a picture then click on the picture to select it, then click the add link button and paste in the web address as above.