Before using the To-do List you must have added your staff contact details into the Staff Members section. See Staff Members.
What does it do?
- The to do list allows you to create tasks for users or groups of users.
- You can organise absences into different types: holiday, sick, study or other.
- You can filter the Holiday Planner by date, type, staff member
How do I add a To-do List item?
Select the + icon (1 in the above figure) to create a new To Do List.
- Enter the Due Date
- Type in the type of the item
- Add your content
- Select if this applies to everyone or a specific member of staff
How do I view my To-do List items?
All your To Do items will be displayed when you first open up the To Do List Tool.
How do I mark a To-do List item as complete?
Click in the To Do item and then tick complete box next to status.
IMPORTANT - A user id does not have to be linked to a member of staff. However, if you want the user to be able to participate in conversations and use to-do items then you must link them by choosing a staff member from the 'Linked To' list.