How do I add a Friends and Family Test?
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to add a Friends and Family Test to your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
You will need to activate your Friends and Family Test in FPMS Pro first.
- Choose the row you want to add to or add a new row if needed.
- Click the + sign in the grey bar on the left of the row then click Add Widget.
- The side menu will open up. Select Friends & Family Widget from the list of widgets presented.
- The Friends & Family Widget will be added to the first available space in the row. (See “Using Widgets” to find out how to re-order the row.)
- Hover over the Friends & Family Widget and click the EDIT link that appears.
- Click the Make this widget Visible checkbox and click Save.
Dos and Don’ts
My widget is not showing when I leave the editor.
Make sure that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget.
Where do FFT submissions go?
These are stored in FPMS Pro. You can log in to retrieve the results.
Related links/See Also
widget, display, friends and family test, online, fft, form