How do I add opening hours?
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to add opening hours to your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
Your opening hours need to be set in FPMS Pro before they will display on the website.
- Choose the row you want to add to or add a new row if needed.
- Click the + sign in the grey bar on the left of the row then click Add Widget.
- The side menu will open up. Select Opening Hours from the list of widgets presented.
- The Opening Hours widget will be added to the first available space in the row. (See “Using Widgets” to find out how to re-order the row.)
- Hover over the Opening Hours widget and click the EDIT link that appears.
- Click the Make this widget Visible checkbox and click Save.
Dos and Don’ts
My widget isn’t displaying my opening times."
Check you have set your opening hours in FPMS Pro.
My widget is not showing when I leave the editor.
Make sure that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget.
Related links/See Also
widget, display, opening, hours, time