How do I add a patient group sign-up?
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to add a patient group sign-up to your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
Your patient group needs to be set up in FPMS Pro.
- Choose the row you want to add to or add a new row if needed.
- Click the + sign in the grey bar on the left of the row then click Add Widget.
- The side menu will open up. Select Practice Patient Group from the list of widgets presented.
- The Practice Patient Group widget will be added to the first available space in the row. (See “Using Widgets” to find out how to re-order the row.)
- Hover over the Practice Patient Group widget and click the EDIT link that appears.
- Click the Make this widget Visible checkbox and click Save.
Dos and Don’ts
My widget is not showing when I leave the editor.
Make sure that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget.
Related links/See Also
widget, display, patient group, sign-up, PPG, form