Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to add a patient group sign-up to your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
You need to be logged into the editor mode in order to open the site to make changes.
You may need to add a new row before you can add a new widget.
Your patient group needs to be set up in FPMS Pro.
- Choose the row you want to add to or add a new row if needed.
- Click the + sign in the grey bar on the left of the row then click Add Widget.
- The side menu will open up. Select Practice Patient Group from the list of widgets presented.
- The Practice Patient Group widget will be added to the first available space in the row. (See “Using Widgets” to find out how to re-order the row.)
- Hover over the Practice Patient Group widget and click the EDIT link that appears.
- Click the Make this widget Visible checkbox and click Save.
You need to be logged into the editor mode in order to open the site to make changes. Firstly, add a new row if necessary, then click to add a new widget.
You will be presented with the available widgets on the editor panel on the left hand side. Select Patient Practice Group from this menu in order to add the PPG widget.
Once the widget has been added, you will need to ensure the widget is set to be visible. See the example below, making sure to also select save.
The widget will be live on the website. Clicking the widget will open up the form and allow patients to sign up to the PPG.
Dos and Don’ts
My widget is not showing when I leave the editor.
Make sure that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget.
Related links/See Also
widget, display, patient group, sign-up, PPG, form