How do I add a Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator?
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to add a Body Mass Index calculator to your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
- Choose the row you want to add to or add a new row if needed.
- Click the + sign in the grey bar on the left of the row then click Add Widget.
- The side menu will open up. Select BMI from the list of widgets presented.
- The BMI widget will be added to the first available space in the row. (See “Using Widgets” to find out how to re-order the row.)
- Hover over the BMI widget and click the EDIT link that appears.
- Click the Make this widget Visible checkbox and click Save.
Dos and Don’ts
My widget is not showing when I leave the editor.
Make sure that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget.
What is Body Mass Index?
Body Mass Index is a scale that assesses your weight for your height to give an indication of whether or not your weight falls within a healthy range. It should not be taken as an absolute measure as it can be affected by many other variables and does not take into consideration muscle mass, bone density or stage of physical maturity. If you have concerns please speak to a health professional.
Related links/See Also
widget, display, calculator, BMI, body mass index, form, health