How to add PPG information
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article shows you how to add PPG information to your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
You will need to log in to FPMS/ FPMS Pro to access the tool.
- Log in to FPMS, click Website Tools in the menu and go to PPG.
- Add an email address into the blank text box and click Save (optional). This will enable the ‘Contact the PPG’ link and form on the PPG widget and receive any submitted Contact the PPG forms.
- Click the green + sign on the right hand side to upload documents/minutes.
- Give the file a name (eg. Autumn 2018).
- Use the choose file button to browse for the newsletter file to upload. Select the file from your list and click Open. Your file will be uploaded.
- Click the "+Upload" button.
- Your document will now appear in the Uploaded Minutes list. From here you can:
- Set it to be visible or not on your website by ticking or unticking the "Visible" checkbox.
- Delete your document by clicking the red trash can icon.
- Email your PPG members the document by clicking the green envelope icon.
Note: Uploaded documents which have set as visible will show on the PPG widget on your web page. If you set more than 1 document as visible a ‘Minutes Archive’ button will display in the widget.
To add the PPG information to your website see How do I add a patient group sign-up widget?.
Dos and Don’ts
- Convert documents to PDF if possible before uploading for best accessibility.
I've added information to the PPG section on FPMS/FPMS Pro but it's not displaying on my website.
Check that you have added the PPG widget somewhere on your website and that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget. See How do I add a patient group sign-up widget?.
How do we remove a document displaying on the PPG widget?
To remove this document you will need to untick the "Visible" checkbox displayed next to the document in the list. The document will remain on the server but will not display on your website.
Related links/See Also
PPG,Patient Participation Group, Patient Practice Group,Minutes,Contacts