You can send your created survey to the members of your reference group via FPMS
- Login to the FPMS section of your website.
- Go to "Contacts"
- From the "all categories" list at the top select "patient reference group" and press "go". This will bring up a list of your PRG members
- Press the "select all" button. This will higlight all members of the group and enable the options
- You will see on the right hand side the options for where the emails come from. If you select "no reply address" it means the patients will not see the address and hence will not be able to reply. If you select the other address beneath, not only will you get a copy of the survey sent to that address, but you will also let patients reply to this address when they receive the email.
- You can then click on the "send survey" button. This will bring you to the "Survey Send" screen
- You can amend the text in the box as this is what patients will get in their email
- Select the appropriate survey from the drop down list at the bottom
- Click Send.
This will then send the appropriate survey to all members of the group