(Formerly My Surgery Expert/Intranet) - FPMS Pro continues in the tradition of MSW/FPM products by helping practice managers do their difficult jobs more easily. Where our website and Patient Connect suite help you tackle the challenges of patient interactions, FPMS Pro is all about the back office. It encompasses many different facets of modern practice management such as document organisation, calendars & contacts, absence planning, instant messaging, staff logging, drug management and much more. Accessing all of these available features through one central point makes the day to day running of a general practice much more efficient and productive.
- Setting Up Staff in FPMS Pro
- An Introduction to FPMS Pro
- FPM Members: Setting up your FPMS Account
- Change Your Password
- Configuring your browser
- Error 500 - How to clear your cookies
ToolsSee all 18 articles
Friends and Family Test
- Get your FFT online in 3 simple steps
- Friends and Family - How do I send the data to the NHS?
- Add Additional Questions
- How do I view and publish the comments on the website?
- How do I make a copy of an existing survey
- How Do I delete responses?
Surveys & Polls
- Where do my survey results go?
- How to Create a New Survey
- Create a survey using the Survey Wizard
- Create a Survey Using the Editor
- How do I publish or add the survey to my website
- How do I add surveys that have been completed on paper