New Website Editor Released
Over the past few months we have been working on a new editor to integrate into your surgery website. This editor replaces the now out-dated text editor previously used to make changes to your content. The new editor has been developed in line with the latest web technology allowing your website to be editable in all browsers.
We will be updating the website system between 17:00 on Tue 7th October and 09:00 on Wed 8th October - DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR WEBSITE DURING THIS PERIOD as they may not be saved
Once the update has been applied and you login to your website to make changes, you will notice we have simplified the appearance and increased the functionality allowing you greater control over your website content. You can view the basic editor functions in this help document
We hope that you will find the new editor allows you to control your website content in a simpler, more user friendly fashion.
We have used this opportunity to update some other aspects of your website. These are listed below
- Apple released a new update two weeks ago which prevented some Microsoft components working in the Safari Web Browser. We have fixed your website so all pages work with this new update
- New "Quick Links" Section - this contains the "Latest News", "Search" & "Google Translate" options for your website. It is also possible to remove all the buttons from the bottom of your homepage and create a new "online services" link in here too. Check this out in our help article
- Further Information Menus are collapsable - if you click on the title of the right hand menu on your website, it will expand/shrink as requested
- Flu Vaccinations - this years seasonal flu vaccination information has been release by the NHS and we have included this on your website
- New noticeboard position - the noticeboard has been moved so it can convey important messages. You can read more about it here
As always if you have any questions or need some help or advice, please contact our support team and we will be happy to help – [email protected]