- Import your Outlook contacts and calendar items.
To import your Outlook contacts and calendar items you first must export them from MS Outlook. To do this:-
- Select File / Import and Export in the Outlook menu
- Choose 'Export to a file' and click Next
- Leave the top item selected 'Comma Separated Values (DOS)' and click next
- Select 'Contacts's or 'Calendar and click Next
- Leave the default or choose a convenient file name and location. Click Next to Finish.
Once the file has been created click the 'Import from File' button and browse to your file to import the data into the intranet / MSW - Patient Connect.
Manually Enter Contacts
If you have a list of contacts that are not in Outlook you can download the "Contact Template" and manually enter the data in Excel.
Please note it is important that the columns stay the same as if you delete a column the import process will not work.