In order to compete this action you need to log in to the editor. See the "Logging In" help article for details
- Use this article for uploading a document only. If you wish to upload an image then click here
- You should only upload Word documents or PDFs. Any other file (Excel spreadsheet or Powerpoint presentation should be converted to a PDF before uploading)
- The document file name must not contain special charcters (eg. &, ?, !, ^, ') otherwise you will get an error when you click on the document.
Once in the editor, navigate to the page you wish to upload the document to and click UPLOAD
The following window will open
- Click the Browse button and Choose the desired file.
- Type the text you want appear on the page (eg "download our leaflet")
- In the Target box select NEW WINDOW
- Select NO ICON, PDF or WORD icon
- Click OK
Ignore Image size and Alignment, these are used for images only.
You must SAVE the webpage in the editor before the changes will show.