MSW - Legacy
Our websites are easy to keep up to date. Not only can you change the textual content but you can upload your own images and documents, switch the interactive options (such as 'appointments' or 'prescriptions') on or off, add more pages and even change the entire style and appearance of your site. We like you to have as much control as you wish with your website. You can change everything yourself but if you are unsure or don't know how just let us know - our support team will be happy to help you out.
Managing your Website
- Add "Data Choices" content to your website (National Data Opt-Out Programme)
- How to Switch to an Online Service specific template
- How to keep your website looking its best
- How do I Upload a Document?
- How do I Upload an Image?
- Requesting bulk changes to your website
Online Services & Forms
- What Online Forms Are Available
- Which prescription system should I use?
- Why can't I customise my forms
- How do I add, change or remove online services on my website?
- Adding and linking images/banners (online consultations, nhs app, econsult, egton online consult)
- Editing the list of prescription collection points
- How to use the Prescription Manager
- Manually activate users registering for repeat prescriptions
- MSW Appointment Request System
- Why can't I log in at home?
- Form Manager
- Create practice leaflet from website