In order to compete this action you need to log in to the editor. See the "Logging In" help article for details
- Use this article for uploading an image. If you wish to upload a document then click here
- You should only upload jpg or png images.
- An image should not exceed 750px wide (Click here for an Image Resize tool)
- An image should not exceed 10Mb - although in practice it should me much smaller - use the above image resize tool to make it smaller)
- The file extension must be either .jpg or .png in lowercase letters
Once in the editor, navigate to the page you wish to upload the document to and click UPLOAD
The following window will open
- Click the Browse button and choose the desired file.
- Type a brief description of the image. This is what will be read for visually impaired users using a screen reader so try to use something descriptive of the image.
- Select an image width or height. Note: If you wish to constrain the image proportions (length x width) then either enter the desired width OR the height. If you put in width AND height then the image may be distorted to fit the dimensions you have put in.
- Select Default Alignment, Align Right or Align Left depending on which side you want the image to appear. Align right, or align left will cause the text on the page to wrap around the image.
- Click OK.
Ignore "Target" and "File Icon". These are for uploading documents.
You must SAVE the webpage in the editor before the changes will show.