How do I add an additional menu to a page?
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to add an additional menu to a page on your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
You will need to create your additional menu first. See How do I create a new menu?.
- Choose the row you want to add to or add a new row if needed.
- Click the + sign in the grey bar on the left of the row then click Add Widget.
- The side menu will open up. Select Menu from the list of widgets presented.
- The Menu widget will be added to the first available space in the row. (See “Using Widgets” to find out how to re-order the row.)
- Hover over the Menu widget and click the EDIT link that appears.
- Give the menu a title if you wish then select the menu from the drop-down list. Choose a display type.
- Click the Make this widget Visible checkbox and click Save.
Dos and Don’ts
My widget is not showing when I leave the editor.
Make sure that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget.
Related links/See Also
widget, display, menu, list, links