How do I add a logo?
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to add a logo to the header of your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
Use a digital version of your logo rather than a scan from a letter head which will give a poor quality image.
- Hover the mouse over the practice name in the header. Click the EDIT link that appears.
- Click Select Image in the sidebar that appears (1). The image picker will appear.
- Click Upload to add a new image then click Choose image.
- In the window that opens select the logo file and click Open.
- Your image will be uploaded.
- Use the selection tool to crop the image if needed then click Save.
- Click Save in the sidebar to add the logo (2).
- If you have uploaded the logo prior to adding it to your website select My Library at step 3, select the correct image then click the Select button. Click Save in the sidebar to add the logo as per step 7.
Dos and Don’ts
- Crop and resize your logo before uploading to minimise loading time and make them more easily managed on your website.
- If possible use a .png file with a transparent background.
My logo has a lot of white space around it which doesn't look good on my coloured header.
You will need a digital version of the logo with a transparent background in .png format to resolve this. If your logo was created by a designer they should be able to supply this.
What size should my logo be?
The website will resize your logo to fit but for speed of loading we recommend no taller than 500px.
Related links/See Also
document, file, image, upload, manage, logo, branding