Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to add the CQC widget to your website to display your rating and a link to your report.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
The CQC widget automatically updates when you have a new report published by the CQC so once you have added it to your website you should only ever need to edit it if your ID number changes (for instance if your practice moves location or is taken over by another organisation).
- Choose the row you want to add the CQC widget to or add a new row if needed.
- Click the + sign in the grey bar on the left of the row then click Add Widget.
- The side menu will open up. Select CQC from the list of widgets presented.
- The CQC widget will be added to the first available space in the row. (See “Using Widgets” to find out how to re-order the row.)
- Hover over the CQC widget and click the EDIT link that appears.
- Enter your CQC location ID then click the Make this widget Visible checkbox and click Save.
Dos and Don’ts
My widget says “Sorry, but CQC don’t currently have any information available on this service.”
Check your location ID is correct and includes "1-"at the beginning.
My widget is not showing when I leave the editor.
Make sure that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget.
How do I know my location ID?
Your location ID is a long number taking the form 1-000000000. You can search for your CQC location ID on the www.cqc.org.uk website if needed.
Related links/See Also
report, rating, widget, cqc, display