Adding Google Analytics to your website
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article details how to add Google Analytics to your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
You will need to create an account with Google Analytics first. This is free and very easy. You will need your Google Analytics UA code to add it to your website.
- To open the Website Settings log in to the website editor and click the grey arrow icon in the top left and corner. A side menu will appear.
- The Website settings are found under the purple section. Click Website.
- The website functionality settings will load in the main window.
- In the Google Analytics section (4) paste your Google Analytics tracing ID. This number will be in the format UA-XXXXX-Y and will be in any code snippets provided by Google Analytics.
- Click the Save button.
Dos and Don’ts
Related links/See Also
statistics, analytics, Google, hits