Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article explains how to add staff to your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
- Open the Page Manager by clicking the grey arrow icon in the top left and corner. A side menu will appear. The Page Management tools are found under the green section.
- In the sidebar list go to the Page Management section (highlighted green) and click Manage Pages. A new sidebar window will open.
- Click the "+ New Page" button.
- Enter a name for the new page in the field that appears.
- Under Select a type of page scroll to the bottom and select Staff. Click “Save” to create the new page.
- Your new page will open in the main window.
- Hover over the Staff list or "No Staff found" and click the EDIT link that appears.
- A new sidebar will open.
- Use the "Display template" drop-down to choose if you want to display staff images. (Note: this will only appear if they have been added in FPMS/FPMS Pro.)
- Use the "Site" drop-down to choose which site's staff you wish to choose from (if you have more than one site). Selecting All sites will show all staff.
- Use the tick boxes to choose which staff members you would like to be displayed on your website.
- Click Save.
- The staff will be listed in automatically generated sections dependent on their category as set in FPMS/FPMS Pro.
Dos and Don’ts
- Ensure the page is appropriately named.
I can't see any staff on my staff page.
Check that you have set staff up and assigned them to a category in FPMS/FPMS Pro.
Why can’t I find the page on my website in normal view?
The page will need to be linked to a menu. See Menu Manager Overview.
Related links/See Also
staff, fpms, doctors, nurses, management, team