How do I add a newsletter sign up
Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article will go into detail about how to add a newsletter sign-up onto your practice website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
Using newsletters is a great way to communicate information to your patients.
- Choose the row you want to add the Newsletter widget to or add a new row if needed.
- Click the + sign in the grey bar on the left of the row then click Add Widget.
- The side menu will open up. Select Newsletter from the list of widgets presented.
- The Newsletter widget will be added to the first available space in the row. (See “Using Widgets” to find out how to re-order the row.)
- Hover over the Newsletter widget and click the EDIT link that appears.
- Click the Make this widget Visible checkbox and click Save.
Dos and Don’ts
- Add the widget in a prominent position on the website so it will attract as many new subscribers as possible.
My widget is not showing when I leave the editor.
Make sure that the “Make this widget visible?” checkbox is ticked in the properties for that widget.
Do I need to process sign-ups?
The patient enters their email address and receives a confirmation email which validates their registration. This is an automatic process and the practice does not need to do anything. You can then send a newsletter to all patients who have subscribed via FPMS Pro.
Related links/See Also