Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article will show you how to create a Manage Patient Record page on your website.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
You must be using your clinical system's online records service.
- Open the Page Manager by clicking the grey arrow icon in the top left and corner. A side menu will appear. The Page Management tools are found under the green section.
- In the sidebar list go to the Page Management section (highlighted green) and click Manage Pages. A new sidebar window will open.
- Click the "+ New Page" button.
- Enter a name for the new page in the field that appears.
- Under Select a type of page scroll down and select Patient Record. Click “Save” to create the new page.
- Your new page will be added to the page list. Find it and click the link icon to open it in the main window.
- Hover over "Configure Patient Record Details" and click the EDIT link that appears.
- A new sidebar will open. Select a clinical provider from the drop-down list.
- If you select "Other" enter the full URL (web address) of the provider's system login page.
- Choose the Show/Hide selectors to choose whether or not to include links to the MSW Change of Address form and MSW Update Your Patient Record form. (Note: MSW forms are not linked to your clinical system).
- Click Save.
- You can add additional content to your page by adding a row and widgets. (See Working With Rows And Columns.)
Dos and Don’ts
- Ensure the page is appropriately named.
I've used Other for my clinical provider but the links aren't working.
Check that the URL (web address) for your provider's page is correct and starts with http://
Why can’t I find the page on my website in normal view?
The page will need to be linked to a menu. See Menu Manager Overview.
Where do the MSW Change of Details and Update Your Patient Record forms go?
Submissions of these forms can be found in the Form Manager section of FPMS/FPMS Pro. See How to use the form Manager.
Related links/See Also
records, view, online, change, update, medical, contact, address