Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article will show you how to create an appointments page on your website and enable online booking.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
You must have signed up with an online booking provider or be using your clinical system's online booking service.
- Open the Page Manager by clicking the grey arrow icon in the top left and corner. A side menu will appear. The Page Management tools are found under the green section.
- In the sidebar list go to the Page Management section (highlighted green) and click Manage Pages. A new sidebar window will open.
- Click the "+ New Page" button.
- Enter a name for the new page in the field that appears
- Under Select a type of page scroll to the bottom and select Appointments. Click “Save” to create the new page.
- Your new page will open in the main window.
- Hover over "Configure Appointment Details" and click the EDIT link that appears.
- A new sidebar will open. Select a clinical provider from the drop-down list.
- If you select "Other" enter the full URL (web address) of the provider's system login page.
- Choose the Show/Hide selectors to choose whether or not to include links to Cancellations and Phone Appointments.
- Click Save.
- You can add additional content to your page by adding a row and widgets. (See Working With Rows And Columns.)
Dos and Don’ts
- Ensure the page is appropriately named.
I've used Other for my clinical provider but the links aren't working.
Check that the URL (web address) for your provider's page is correct and starts with http://
Why can’t I find the page on my website in normal view?
The page will need to be linked to a menu. See Menu Manager Overview.
Related links/See Also
appointments, booking, online, cancellation, phone