Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to use the form manager.
The video is broken down into 4 areas:
Two - How to view, print, process or delete a form
Three - Set up email notifications
Four - Troubleshooting Questions
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
Once a form has been published on the website patients will be able to access and submit these online to you. You can access and process the received forms via the Form Manager tool in FPMS/FPMS Pro.
- Login to FPMS/FPMS Pro and go to Website Tools > Form Manager.
- You will see a list of submitted forms which shows the type of form, date and time submitted and whether or not it has been processed.
- You can filter the list by using the fields and dropdowns in the second row of the table. You can filter by form name, date range, form type and whether or not it has been processed.
- To download the form as a PDF tick the checkbox next to the form(s) you wish to download and click the green "Download as PDF" button.
- To view a form click the green View button in the row of the form you wish to view.
Setting up for first-time use
1. Set the viewing level of the "form manager" tool to "level 4" within Configure Tools
2. Staff who need access form manager need to be set to "level 4" users within User Admin
3. Staff who should not access form manager need to be set at level 3 or below within User Admin
Viewing and Printing Form
Select the green "View" button to read through received forms. This will open the form in a new view and allow you to browse the responses from the patient.
Once viewed, the form can be downloaded as a PDF to your computer by selecting the big "Download Responses as PDF" button in the top right corner, which will allow you to open the form on your local program and print.
Processing a Form
When a new form comes into the form manager, to process a form, select the drop down box underneath the "Processed Status" column, selecting either yes or no. Clicking on the "Processed Status" header will rearrange the form into processed or not processed, enabling you to sort through forms which are still to be processed, or review the forms already processed.
Deleting a Form
To delete a form, simple select the red "Delete" button from the right hand side, in the line with the form you wish to remove.
You can remove all forms, or a selection of forms in the Form Manager by selecting "Select All" on the top left side, or using the check boxes below and then pressing "Delete Selected" on the right hand side of Manager. Be careful to remove only form which have been processed. Once deleted, forms will be removed permanently from our servers can cannot be retrieved.
Once received by the Form Manager, the practice can filter the forms by the form Title, Created Date, Processed Status and Form Type. Clicking the column headers will automatically re-order the form received.
By default, we've switched off email notifications. The reason being that as there are quite a lot of forms on the website we didn't want to inundate the practice with emails, especially as it's likely you'll be logging into the form manager to see all the "Contact Us" forms and any other clinical forms each day anyway.
To switch form notifications on log in to FPMS and go to the Form Manager. Click the green Default Email Notification Address button.
A new window will open. Type the address you wish form submission notification emails to go to in the box and click the Add Email button.
If you want notifications to go to more than one address repeat the process. You'll see a list of all the included email addresses. If you need to remove one just click the small green cross button next to it.
When you have added all the required email addresses click Close. Now anytime a form is submitted all the email addresses you specified will receive a notification of submission.
If you need a particular form to go to a different address, for instance, you might need the complaints form to notify the practice manager, this is possible if you have our "Enhanced Support".
To do this, visit the "Form Builder" tool. Select the EYE icon to the right of the form that you want to add. On the right-hand side select "Emails" and enter your email address in there.
Can't see the "Default Notification Address" button?
If you see a message "You have no forms awaiting review.". Login to your website and complete any for form as a test. The button will appear allowing you set up email notifications.
Dos and Don’ts
- Do not delete a form before you have downloaded or processed it. Once a form is manually deleted it will be removed from our servers permanently and cannot be retrieved. Make sure information has been properly processed before deleting any forms.
Related links/See Also
contact, online, information, communication, form