Please note: this article is only applicable to websites built after November 2018.
This article covers how to use the form manager.
In this article:
- Dos and Don’ts
- Common Problems/Mistakes
- Common Questions/FAQs
- Related Articles/See Also
Once a form has been published on the website patients will be able to access and submit these online to you. You can access and process the received forms via the Form Manager tool in FPMS/FPMS Pro.
- Login to FPMS/FPMS Pro and go to Website Tools > Form Manager.
- You will see a list of submitted forms which shows the type of form, date and time submitted and whether or not it has been processed.
- You can filter the list by using the fields and drop downs in the second row of the table. You can filter by form name, date range, form type and whether or not it has been processed.
- To download the form as a PDF tick the checkbox next to the form(s) you wish to download and click the green "Download as PDF" button.
- To view a form click the green View button in the row of the form you wish to view.
Viewing and Printing Form
Select the green "View" button to read through received forms. This will open the form in a new view and allow you to browse the responses from the patient.
Once viewed, the form can be downloaded as a PDF to your computer by selecting the big "Download Responses as PDF" button in the top right corner, which will allow you to open the form on your local program and print.
Processing a Form
When a new form comes into the form manager, to process a form, select the drop down box underneath the "Processed Status" column, selecting either yes or no. Clicking on the "Processed Status" header will rearrange the form into processed or not processed, enabling you to sort through forms which are still to be processed, or review the forms already processed.
Deleting a Form
To delete a form, simple select the red "Delete" button from the right hand side, in the line with the form you wish to remove.
You can remove all forms, or a selection of forms in the Form Manager by selecting "Select All" on the top left side, or using the check boxes below and then pressing "Delete Selected" on the right hand side of Manager. Be careful to remove only form which have been processed. Once deleted, forms will be removed permanently from our servers can cannot be retrieved.
Once received by the Form Manager, the practice can filter the forms by the form Title, Created Date, Processed Status and Form Type. Clicking the column headers will automatically re-order the form received.
By default, we've switched off email notifications. The reason being, as there are a number of forms on the website we didn't want to inundate the practice with emails, especially as it's likely you'll be logging into the form manager to see all the "Contact Us" forms and any other clinical forms each day anyway. We can switch them on so that you get an email (to an address of your choice) each time one is filled in. If you'd like them switching on, please let us know at email@example.com
Dos and Don’ts
- Do not delete a form as once a form is manually deleted it will be removed from our servers permanently and cannot be retrieved. Make sure information has been properly processed before deleting any forms.
Related links/See Also
contact, online, information, communication, form